Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: "Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Bibb wears bibs in search of "The Lost Husband"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- AMC Faces Bankruptcy, dissolution
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 2, 2018
Weekend Movies: “Bohemian” conquers all, will Disney take a “Nutcracker” bath and is time running out for Tiffany Haddish?
Reviews for “Bohemian Rhapsody” have been the very definition of “mixed,” with plenty of critics craving a harder-edged R-rated take on Freddie Mercury’s sexual and pharmaceutical misadventures. But heck, it’s trending “fresh” on Rotten Tomatoes now. For what that’s worth. Metacritic? … Continue reading
Several things separate the year’s second “conversion therapy” drama, “Boy Erased,” from the first (“The Miseducation of Cameron Post”) is sincerity. Every character, from the parents of the boy sent to a church boot camp for preaching, teaching, shaming or … Continue reading
Oh joy! Rapture! OK, it looks kiddie-amusing enough. Kurt Russell has this sort of “Captain Ron With a Sleigh” vibe. Nov. 22, Ho Ho Oh No…”Does my butt look that big to you?”
This “new” doc, years in the making, chronicles a policing system that much of America is more than happy to turn a blind eye to.
Tiffany Haddish has understandably been acting like a kid in the comic candy shop since finally breaking out in “Girls Trip” last year. She’s taken on a TV series, which she’s complained about signing for before her quote went up.She … Continue reading