Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Movie Review: When "I Still Believe" isn't enough
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 22, 2018
Hollywood tallies its box office take for Thanksgiving as a Wed-Sunday haul. With most new releases actually opening Tuesday night. Except for “Robin Hood,” which had paid “sneak previews” Monday evening as well. Basically, a whole week counts as a … Continue reading
Fame can have a tipping point, that moment where reputation obscures and even subsumes the person behind it. That certainly happened to Maria Callas, the diva’s diva, as notorious for her artistic temperament and most famous lover, and her outspokenness … Continue reading