Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Norwegians serve up "Jaws" with Claws in "Viking Wolf"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A taut Norwegian WWII thriller recalls the battle for "Narvik: Hitler's First Defeat"
- Netflixable? "Infiesto" -- A Piquant Pandemic Police Procedural from Spain
- Movie Review: Dave Bautista tries not to scare the kid with his "Knock at the Cabin"
- Movie Review: "80 for Brady," Comic Sudden Death
- Netflixable? Documentary "Pamela" gives Anderson a chance at Her Side of "A Love Story"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Low Camp in the High Andes, "Condor's Nest"
- BOX OFFICE: "Knock at the Cabin" and "80 for Brady" dethrone "Avatar" in a Weekend Race that May Go to the Wire
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 22, 2018
Hollywood tallies its box office take for Thanksgiving as a Wed-Sunday haul. With most new releases actually opening Tuesday night. Except for “Robin Hood,” which had paid “sneak previews” Monday evening as well. Basically, a whole week counts as a … Continue reading
Fame can have a tipping point, that moment where reputation obscures and even subsumes the person behind it. That certainly happened to Maria Callas, the diva’s diva, as notorious for her artistic temperament and most famous lover, and her outspokenness … Continue reading