Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 19, 2018
I liked — but failed to love, adore, embrace or foolishly trumpet “Creed” as “an Oscar contender.” Might be why I’m only getting a screening of “Creed II” the night before it opens. So that put me in the minority … Continue reading
It is a crying shame that more people aren’t showing up in theaters to catch “A Private War.” This film biography of “legend in her own time” war correspondent Marie Colvin is built on an awards-worthy performance by Rosamund Pike, … Continue reading
I don’t think Aviron, the distributor, previewed this one in my market. If they did, my invitation was lost on the Interwebs. Ahem. You know where to find me, kids. But as I already reviewed the “homework” documentary on the … Continue reading
OK, cute commercial/promo for a return engagement/kid-friendly (ISH) re-release of “Deadpool 2.” I, for one, am NOT tired of these cute jokey Ryan Reynolds in his costume and in his smart-arsed element adverts for his movies. Not yet, anyway. Limited … Continue reading
The trailer to this latest “The Internet will get you KILLED” thriller doesn’t really sell it for me. But the set-up is promising — British PYTs with a Youtuber in their ranks tour California and disappear, because #followme invited the … Continue reading