Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Series Review: A very different trip to "The Mosquito Coast"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- "Save Ralph" aims to turn the tide against animal testing -- with Taika Waititi, Ricky Gervais and Olivia Munn and animation
- Series Review: "Frank of Ireland" indulges the Gleeson Brothers
- Netflixable? Sad, scenic "Keeping the Bees" shows a Turkey we never see in the movies
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Beware of family guy who calls himself "Nobody"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 4, 2018
Haley Lu Richardson and Cole Sprouse play the star-crossed lovers fighting for their lives against a deadly disease, and fighting for the chance at love — in spite of the medical warnings. “Five Feet Apart” looks like a genuine romantic … Continue reading
A movie like “In a Relationship” kind of sits there, a bit thin on the entertainment side, and sends us back to the basics, consulting with the hard and fast rules for a romantic comedy. Shakespeare invented them, but he never … Continue reading
Clocking in at over two hours, a “troubled” production, a director under a #MeToo cloud, a movie that managed mixed reviews, “Bohemian Rhapsody” was still supposed to pull in $38-40 million on its opening weekend. Because, well, who doesn’t love … Continue reading
“Walk a mile in my shoes,” the old saying and song go. “Everybody’s dealing with something” is a similar, more modern plea for compassion and empathy. Because who among us could deal with the burdens of Jheri Jones of Pearl, … Continue reading