Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 4, 2018
Haley Lu Richardson and Cole Sprouse play the star-crossed lovers fighting for their lives against a deadly disease, and fighting for the chance at love — in spite of the medical warnings. “Five Feet Apart” looks like a genuine romantic … Continue reading
A movie like “In a Relationship” kind of sits there, a bit thin on the entertainment side, and sends us back to the basics, consulting with the hard and fast rules for a romantic comedy. Shakespeare invented them, but he never … Continue reading
Clocking in at over two hours, a “troubled” production, a director under a #MeToo cloud, a movie that managed mixed reviews, “Bohemian Rhapsody” was still supposed to pull in $38-40 million on its opening weekend. Because, well, who doesn’t love … Continue reading
“Walk a mile in my shoes,” the old saying and song go. “Everybody’s dealing with something” is a similar, more modern plea for compassion and empathy. Because who among us could deal with the burdens of Jheri Jones of Pearl, … Continue reading