Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Sequel to China's Sci-Fi/Disaster Blockbuster: "The Wandering Earth II"
- Movie Review: "80 for Brady," Comic Sudden Death
- Netflixable? A taut Norwegian WWII thriller recalls the battle for "Narvik: Hitler's First Defeat"
- Netflixable? "You People" throws funny people at a lot of funny, fly rom-com riffs
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Why is Anthony Hopkins in "Where Are You?"
- Movie Review: A Surprise Oscar nomination comes with Controversy, "To Leslie"
- Movie Review: Low Camp in the High Andes, "Condor's Nest"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 4, 2018
Haley Lu Richardson and Cole Sprouse play the star-crossed lovers fighting for their lives against a deadly disease, and fighting for the chance at love — in spite of the medical warnings. “Five Feet Apart” looks like a genuine romantic … Continue reading
A movie like “In a Relationship” kind of sits there, a bit thin on the entertainment side, and sends us back to the basics, consulting with the hard and fast rules for a romantic comedy. Shakespeare invented them, but he never … Continue reading
Clocking in at over two hours, a “troubled” production, a director under a #MeToo cloud, a movie that managed mixed reviews, “Bohemian Rhapsody” was still supposed to pull in $38-40 million on its opening weekend. Because, well, who doesn’t love … Continue reading
“Walk a mile in my shoes,” the old saying and song go. “Everybody’s dealing with something” is a similar, more modern plea for compassion and empathy. Because who among us could deal with the burdens of Jheri Jones of Pearl, … Continue reading