Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: "Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Bibb wears bibs in search of "The Lost Husband"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- AMC Faces Bankruptcy, dissolution
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 6, 2018
So many road trip comedies and only one lifetime to get through them all. It’s a conundrum, a dilemma for anybody who cherishes the genre as much as I do. On a sliding scale, “The Long Dumb Road” is … Continue reading
Seems like just yesterday that Keke Palmer was making her big screen lead debut in “Akeelah and the Bee,” playing a tween who masters spelling bees with the help of mentor Laurence Fishburne. Here she is, a dozen years … Continue reading
As ER nurse Helen Sterling, Susan Sarandon has to be cagey with her emotions, never giving in to false hope or personal connection to the daily onslaught of the dead and the dying, and those who survive them. A nurse … Continue reading