Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? The Internet sex trade comes a little too easily to this "Jezebel"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 30, 2018
A former Fox News producer says they had a name for it; the network’s style, the “stories” favored there and the edict they were given from on high. “We used to call it ‘Riling up the crazies,’” Joe Muto remembers … Continue reading
Starkly beautiful, haunting and touching, “Sicilian Ghost Story” is an Italian “Endless Love,” a tale of first love and the fantasies that spin out of that when the one you’re smitten with goes missing. Filmmakers Fabio Grassadonia and Antonio Piazza have … Continue reading
Our year of celebrating Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg reaches a crescendo with “On the Basis of Sex,” a thrilling if somewhat conventional celebration of her early life and her path to the case and cause that made her … Continue reading