Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: "Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Bibb wears bibs in search of "The Lost Husband"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- AMC Faces Bankruptcy, dissolution
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 24, 2018
There’s something sinister about this house. Is it the Queen Anne/”Psycho” design? The outdated wiring but oddly updated plumbing? No! It’s in THE WALLS! Is there a CLOCK in the Walls? A Mouse in need of Hunting? Could it be The … Continue reading
HOLIDAY BOX OFFICE: “Ralph Breaks” the bank — $88-90 million? “Creed II” may clear $69, “Robin Hood” steals $14
Deadline.com, always first out of the gate with box office analysis, is forever guilty of lowballing kids’ cartoons. Always. And as I am writing this Sat. AM, I’ll bet you dollars to donuts that they’re still off on the over-under … Continue reading