Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: A "Joker" dances through America's Darkest Hours
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 24, 2018
There’s something sinister about this house. Is it the Queen Anne/”Psycho” design? The outdated wiring but oddly updated plumbing? No! It’s in THE WALLS! Is there a CLOCK in the Walls? A Mouse in need of Hunting? Could it be The … Continue reading
HOLIDAY BOX OFFICE: “Ralph Breaks” the bank — $88-90 million? “Creed II” may clear $69, “Robin Hood” steals $14
Deadline.com, always first out of the gate with box office analysis, is forever guilty of lowballing kids’ cartoons. Always. And as I am writing this Sat. AM, I’ll bet you dollars to donuts that they’re still off on the over-under … Continue reading