Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Classic Film Review: "The 49th Parallel"(1941) reminds us Nazis aren't "very fine people"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: November 24, 2018
Movie Review: There must be something scarier “Behind the Walls” than this
There’s something sinister about this house. Is it the Queen Anne/”Psycho” design? The outdated wiring but oddly updated plumbing? No! It’s in THE WALLS! Is there a CLOCK in the Walls? A Mouse in need of Hunting? Could it be The … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: There must be something scarier “Behind the Walls” than this
HOLIDAY BOX OFFICE: “Ralph Breaks” the bank — $88-90 million? “Creed II” may clear $69, “Robin Hood” steals $14
Deadline.com, always first out of the gate with box office analysis, is forever guilty of lowballing kids’ cartoons. Always. And as I am writing this Sat. AM, I’ll bet you dollars to donuts that they’re still off on the over-under … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on HOLIDAY BOX OFFICE: “Ralph Breaks” the bank — $88-90 million? “Creed II” may clear $69, “Robin Hood” steals $14