Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Documentary Review: Addicted to devices, our health and our democracy imperiled -- "The Social Dilemma"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 24, 2018
There’s something sinister about this house. Is it the Queen Anne/”Psycho” design? The outdated wiring but oddly updated plumbing? No! It’s in THE WALLS! Is there a CLOCK in the Walls? A Mouse in need of Hunting? Could it be The … Continue reading
HOLIDAY BOX OFFICE: “Ralph Breaks” the bank — $88-90 million? “Creed II” may clear $69, “Robin Hood” steals $14
Deadline.com, always first out of the gate with box office analysis, is forever guilty of lowballing kids’ cartoons. Always. And as I am writing this Sat. AM, I’ll bet you dollars to donuts that they’re still off on the over-under … Continue reading