Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? South Africa's version of "Crash" is titled "Collision"
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A kidnapping, a kidnapper lost "In the Shadow of Iris"
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Movie Review: "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 24, 2018
There’s something sinister about this house. Is it the Queen Anne/”Psycho” design? The outdated wiring but oddly updated plumbing? No! It’s in THE WALLS! Is there a CLOCK in the Walls? A Mouse in need of Hunting? Could it be The … Continue reading
HOLIDAY BOX OFFICE: “Ralph Breaks” the bank — $88-90 million? “Creed II” may clear $69, “Robin Hood” steals $14
Deadline.com, always first out of the gate with box office analysis, is forever guilty of lowballing kids’ cartoons. Always. And as I am writing this Sat. AM, I’ll bet you dollars to donuts that they’re still off on the over-under … Continue reading