Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Netflixable? A South African sex-comedy that reminds us to "Do Your Worst"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Netflixable? A Cross-Cultural Rom-Com from "Faraway"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: November 27, 2018
Preview, Disney and Kenneth Branagh gorge on the eye candy for August’s “Artemis Fowl”
An eight book series about a tweenage criminal mastermind, with fairies and dwarves and goblins and pixies and theft and death and bio bombs? “Artemis Fowl” was always bound for the big screen. But with the production company accounts drowning … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Preview, Disney and Kenneth Branagh gorge on the eye candy for August’s “Artemis Fowl”
Movie Review — “Elliot: The Littlest Reindeer” joins the X-Mas Also-Rans
Make an animated Christmas tale for kids and the world will beat a path to your door. But for every “Christmas Carol,” every “Arthur Christmas” or “Polar Express,” there are a hundred also-rans. Even starring Mickey Mouse in “Mickey’s Christmas … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review — “Elliot: The Littlest Reindeer” joins the X-Mas Also-Rans