Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Movie Review: When "I Still Believe" isn't enough
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 25, 2018
Warners indulged one of the great talents in their ranks — Peter Jackson — in creating and releasing (in the UK with some US “special event” screenings) this documentary that spruces up and brings into our world (color, sound, speed … Continue reading
The official numbers roll out Monday afternoon, but for now, all the studios have shuffled their papers and guesstimated their final take by midnight tonight. “Ralph Breaks the Internet” did not hit $90 million over the long holiday weekend, which … Continue reading
Guys who install carpet for a living run afoul of the cannibals that live, prey and feed in a big country home in this sick and twisted British horror comedy. “Carpet fitters don’t CRY!” There are five laughs in this … Continue reading
Preview, The Wild West of capitalism, Chinese style, underpins the weirdness that is “Ghostbox Cowboy”
David Zellner stars in this indier than indie dark farce set in the anything goes marketplace that is modern China. A Texan among the natives is Too Big to Fail, right? Or is that just his hat? Dark Star’s “Ghostbox … Continue reading