Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A New, Animated Musical -- "Scrooge: A Christmas Carol"
- Movie Review: Smart House/Murder Mansion, "Margaux"
- Netflixable? Norwegians awaken a "Troll" -- and find out
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Sicilian hitman and his daughter hunt his hunters -- "My Name is Vendetta"
- Movie Review: "Emancipation" from the old way of looking at Will Smith
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 25, 2018
Warners indulged one of the great talents in their ranks — Peter Jackson — in creating and releasing (in the UK with some US “special event” screenings) this documentary that spruces up and brings into our world (color, sound, speed … Continue reading
The official numbers roll out Monday afternoon, but for now, all the studios have shuffled their papers and guesstimated their final take by midnight tonight. “Ralph Breaks the Internet” did not hit $90 million over the long holiday weekend, which … Continue reading
Guys who install carpet for a living run afoul of the cannibals that live, prey and feed in a big country home in this sick and twisted British horror comedy. “Carpet fitters don’t CRY!” There are five laughs in this … Continue reading
Preview, The Wild West of capitalism, Chinese style, underpins the weirdness that is “Ghostbox Cowboy”
David Zellner stars in this indier than indie dark farce set in the anything goes marketplace that is modern China. A Texan among the natives is Too Big to Fail, right? Or is that just his hat? Dark Star’s “Ghostbox … Continue reading