Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Netflixable? Omar Epps is captain on a space station where things go wrong, "3022"
- Movie Review: Jean Reno, ever "The Professional," doing wet work in "Cold Blood"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 23, 2013
These are the dog days of August, especially for movie goers. It’s not that the films are bad, but expectations drop, the audience shrinks with kids back in school and we are reminded, every Sunday night, that the last blockbuster … Continue reading
I say “vs.” because I am assuming, based on earlier reports, that this next Superman film will play with the caped heroes in conflict formula run through comic books of the ’80s and 90s. The Dark Knight is really dark, … Continue reading