Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Turkish "My Father's Violin (Babamin Kemani)" tugs at the heartstrings
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Classic Film Review: Renoir's "The Southerner (1945)"
- Movie Review: Moping our way through "Elsewhere"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Preview: Is "Therapy Dogs" "the last high school movie?"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 9, 2013
Maybe you can guess the ending from the trailer. Nick Cage as a cop, Cusack as a suspect, Vanessa Hudgens as a victim who “got away.” But then again, maybe you can’t. A Nick Cage thriller that isn’t an embarrassment? … Continue reading
There’s a chance — a slim one — that Lee Daniels’ “The Butler” will blow up next weekend and roll well into the fall, a “Help” sized hit about race and how far American has come, just over the course … Continue reading
It’s Friday AM, time to rustle up a few thoughts to talk about the week in movies on 740 The Game, Orlando’s Sports Leader. We’ll talk about all the bad movies opening this week. “Planes” which is “Turbo” without the … Continue reading