Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Movie Review: The wear and tear of "The Aerialist" dancer's life
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Chilean "Mujeres Arriba" discover the difference between "sex" and "good sex"
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 9, 2013
Maybe you can guess the ending from the trailer. Nick Cage as a cop, Cusack as a suspect, Vanessa Hudgens as a victim who “got away.” But then again, maybe you can’t. A Nick Cage thriller that isn’t an embarrassment? … Continue reading
There’s a chance — a slim one — that Lee Daniels’ “The Butler” will blow up next weekend and roll well into the fall, a “Help” sized hit about race and how far American has come, just over the course … Continue reading
It’s Friday AM, time to rustle up a few thoughts to talk about the week in movies on 740 The Game, Orlando’s Sports Leader. We’ll talk about all the bad movies opening this week. “Planes” which is “Turbo” without the … Continue reading