Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Landmark Film Review: "The Killing Floor," a classic of Labor and African American cinema, newly restored
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 9, 2013
Maybe you can guess the ending from the trailer. Nick Cage as a cop, Cusack as a suspect, Vanessa Hudgens as a victim who “got away.” But then again, maybe you can’t. A Nick Cage thriller that isn’t an embarrassment? … Continue reading
There’s a chance — a slim one — that Lee Daniels’ “The Butler” will blow up next weekend and roll well into the fall, a “Help” sized hit about race and how far American has come, just over the course … Continue reading
It’s Friday AM, time to rustle up a few thoughts to talk about the week in movies on 740 The Game, Orlando’s Sports Leader. We’ll talk about all the bad movies opening this week. “Planes” which is “Turbo” without the … Continue reading