Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Binge Worthy? Blanchett leads us to the "conservative revolution" as Phyllis Schlafly, "Mrs. America"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Coffee & Kareem" is an alltime "Netflix Original" low
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 9, 2013
Maybe you can guess the ending from the trailer. Nick Cage as a cop, Cusack as a suspect, Vanessa Hudgens as a victim who “got away.” But then again, maybe you can’t. A Nick Cage thriller that isn’t an embarrassment? … Continue reading
There’s a chance — a slim one — that Lee Daniels’ “The Butler” will blow up next weekend and roll well into the fall, a “Help” sized hit about race and how far American has come, just over the course … Continue reading
It’s Friday AM, time to rustle up a few thoughts to talk about the week in movies on 740 The Game, Orlando’s Sports Leader. We’ll talk about all the bad movies opening this week. “Planes” which is “Turbo” without the … Continue reading