Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Netflixable? "Sightless" and paranoid -- maybe with good reason
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: RZA goes Tarantino-ish for "Cut Throat City"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 9, 2013
Maybe you can guess the ending from the trailer. Nick Cage as a cop, Cusack as a suspect, Vanessa Hudgens as a victim who “got away.” But then again, maybe you can’t. A Nick Cage thriller that isn’t an embarrassment? … Continue reading
There’s a chance — a slim one — that Lee Daniels’ “The Butler” will blow up next weekend and roll well into the fall, a “Help” sized hit about race and how far American has come, just over the course … Continue reading
It’s Friday AM, time to rustle up a few thoughts to talk about the week in movies on 740 The Game, Orlando’s Sports Leader. We’ll talk about all the bad movies opening this week. “Planes” which is “Turbo” without the … Continue reading