Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Netflixable? Omar Epps is captain on a space station where things go wrong, "3022"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 24, 2013
The rural South hasn’t produced many filmmaking voices. But one of them is Billy Bob Thornton. And that’s important, because there are things a guy who grew up in the South knows, experienced and appreciates that no New York film … Continue reading
The only new opening this weekend at the movies that’s performing off par is “You’re Next,” a superior slasher picture that should have ridden decent reviews and a reliable fanbase to a $15 million+ opening weekend. And it isn’t. Based … Continue reading