Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Netflixable? "Sightless" and paranoid -- maybe with good reason
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: RZA goes Tarantino-ish for "Cut Throat City"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 10, 2013
Neill Blomkamp’s sci-fi followup to “District 9” seemed headed to an easy stroll across the box office finish line on its opening weekend. $30 million, and all alone in reaching it. But kids are immune to reviews of the worst … Continue reading
Losing Bruce Willis over his “Die Hard” sized salary demands hasn’t slowed down Stallone’s “Expendables 3” choo choo. He announced Harrison Ford would take a role, and Hollywood pariah Mel Gibson has agreed to come on board, too. Antonio Banderas … Continue reading