Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Jungle Cruise" Loses its Way
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Preview: Jennifer Hudson is defiant, proud and Aretha demanding "Respect"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Another tale of "Payback," lamer than all the rest
- Netflixable? Thai College Kids go "Deep" in search of no sleep
- Documentary Review: The "Conjuring" house goes AirBnB -- "The Sleepless Unrest"
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 10, 2013
Neill Blomkamp’s sci-fi followup to “District 9” seemed headed to an easy stroll across the box office finish line on its opening weekend. $30 million, and all alone in reaching it. But kids are immune to reviews of the worst … Continue reading
Losing Bruce Willis over his “Die Hard” sized salary demands hasn’t slowed down Stallone’s “Expendables 3” choo choo. He announced Harrison Ford would take a role, and Hollywood pariah Mel Gibson has agreed to come on board, too. Antonio Banderas … Continue reading