Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Movie Review: Even Swedes fret over their neighbors -- "The Evil Next Door"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 11, 2013
Guys too old to be in the military, rounded up for a special squad in search of the art and antiquities that the Nazis looted from Europe or were planning to destroy. History, art, culture of conquered peoples, erased. That’s … Continue reading
“Elysium” isn’t doing “District 9” numbers, so perhaps we’ve seen one too many movie stars in futuristic jumpsuits this summer. It looks to crack $30 million on its opening weekend (“District” opened to $37). “We’re the Millers” has done brisk … Continue reading