Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: The Witch oh the witch oh the witches are back -- "Hocus Pocus 2"
- Documentary Review: A ski resort disaster dissected -- "Buried: The 1982 Alpine Meadows Avalanche"
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Movie Review: A Farrelly Brother and Zac Efron set out on "The Greatest Beer Run Ever"
- Movie Review: Antonio Banderas classes up "The Enforcer"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: A Psychopath's Origin Story -- "Pearl"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 11, 2013
Guys too old to be in the military, rounded up for a special squad in search of the art and antiquities that the Nazis looted from Europe or were planning to destroy. History, art, culture of conquered peoples, erased. That’s … Continue reading
“Elysium” isn’t doing “District 9” numbers, so perhaps we’ve seen one too many movie stars in futuristic jumpsuits this summer. It looks to crack $30 million on its opening weekend (“District” opened to $37). “We’re the Millers” has done brisk … Continue reading