Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Keira and Carrie play the reporters who name the "Boston Strangler"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: August 12, 2013
Art Films at the Box Office: “Blue Jasmine” continues to rake it in in limited release
The per screen averages when “Blue Jasmine” opened in New York and LA were over $50,000, high but not out of line with an anticipated Woody Allen film in those two dens of Woody-lovers. As it rolled out into more … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Art Films at the Box Office: “Blue Jasmine” continues to rake it in in limited release
Kutcher’s “Jobs” challenge? Make people “See Steve”
Reviews are splitting right down the middle on “Jobs,” the new film about the mercurial Apple impresario who changed the world, Steve Jobs. And critics are equally on the fence about Ashton Kutcher, the veteran funnyman and Steve Jobs look-alike … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Kutcher’s “Jobs” challenge? Make people “See Steve”