Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Netflixable? "Sightless" and paranoid -- maybe with good reason
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: RZA goes Tarantino-ish for "Cut Throat City"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 12, 2013
The per screen averages when “Blue Jasmine” opened in New York and LA were over $50,000, high but not out of line with an anticipated Woody Allen film in those two dens of Woody-lovers. As it rolled out into more … Continue reading
Reviews are splitting right down the middle on “Jobs,” the new film about the mercurial Apple impresario who changed the world, Steve Jobs. And critics are equally on the fence about Ashton Kutcher, the veteran funnyman and Steve Jobs look-alike … Continue reading