Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Landmark Film Review: "The Killing Floor," a classic of Labor and African American cinema, newly restored
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 12, 2013
The per screen averages when “Blue Jasmine” opened in New York and LA were over $50,000, high but not out of line with an anticipated Woody Allen film in those two dens of Woody-lovers. As it rolled out into more … Continue reading
Reviews are splitting right down the middle on “Jobs,” the new film about the mercurial Apple impresario who changed the world, Steve Jobs. And critics are equally on the fence about Ashton Kutcher, the veteran funnyman and Steve Jobs look-alike … Continue reading