Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: "Bad Boys for Life"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 12, 2013
The per screen averages when “Blue Jasmine” opened in New York and LA were over $50,000, high but not out of line with an anticipated Woody Allen film in those two dens of Woody-lovers. As it rolled out into more … Continue reading
Reviews are splitting right down the middle on “Jobs,” the new film about the mercurial Apple impresario who changed the world, Steve Jobs. And critics are equally on the fence about Ashton Kutcher, the veteran funnyman and Steve Jobs look-alike … Continue reading