Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 12, 2013
The per screen averages when “Blue Jasmine” opened in New York and LA were over $50,000, high but not out of line with an anticipated Woody Allen film in those two dens of Woody-lovers. As it rolled out into more … Continue reading
Reviews are splitting right down the middle on “Jobs,” the new film about the mercurial Apple impresario who changed the world, Steve Jobs. And critics are equally on the fence about Ashton Kutcher, the veteran funnyman and Steve Jobs look-alike … Continue reading