Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: The wear and tear of "The Aerialist" dancer's life
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 12, 2013
The per screen averages when “Blue Jasmine” opened in New York and LA were over $50,000, high but not out of line with an anticipated Woody Allen film in those two dens of Woody-lovers. As it rolled out into more … Continue reading
Reviews are splitting right down the middle on “Jobs,” the new film about the mercurial Apple impresario who changed the world, Steve Jobs. And critics are equally on the fence about Ashton Kutcher, the veteran funnyman and Steve Jobs look-alike … Continue reading