Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Netflixable? Taming "Lady Chatterley's Lover"
- Netflixable? Norwegians awaken a "Troll" -- and find out
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A New, Animated Musical -- "Scrooge: A Christmas Carol"
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Movie Review: Are Ryan, Will and Octavia "Spirited?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: Russell Crowe shows off his "Poker Face" in this Aussie thriller
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 12, 2013
The per screen averages when “Blue Jasmine” opened in New York and LA were over $50,000, high but not out of line with an anticipated Woody Allen film in those two dens of Woody-lovers. As it rolled out into more … Continue reading
Reviews are splitting right down the middle on “Jobs,” the new film about the mercurial Apple impresario who changed the world, Steve Jobs. And critics are equally on the fence about Ashton Kutcher, the veteran funnyman and Steve Jobs look-alike … Continue reading