Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Documentary Review: Rare titles are the Holy Grail to "The Booksellers"
- Netflixable? "All the Bright Places" are where they store the schmaltz
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Movie Review: Moss is haunted, tested by "The Invisible Man"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 5, 2013
Director David Gordon Green makes his way back to the indie world that gave him his start, years before “Pineapple Express” and “Your Highness” turned his head with “Prince Avalanche. The comically dry dramedy smoothly fits into the career that … Continue reading
This looks like a “Shooter” that is based on a true story. Four Seals, stuck behind enemy lines — Mark Wahlberg and Ben Foster among them. Who has the title role? Taylor Kitsch and Eric Bana are also in the … Continue reading
Woody Allen’s “Blue Jasmine” is doing great per-screen numbers at the box office, making over $40,000 at each of the 50 theaters in just a handful of cities that it is playing in. That strategy could make this drama a … Continue reading