Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Jungle Cruise" Loses its Way
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Another tale of "Payback," lamer than all the rest
- Movie Review: "Rage" rage at this pokey thriller from Down Under
- Documentary Review: "Searching for Mr. Rugoff," remembering an art film icon
- Netflixable? Filipino Woman fights back when she becomes "The Girl with a Gun (Babae at Baril)"
- Movie Review: To collect Sarandon's inheritance, Jake Johnson must "Ride the Eagle"
- Movie Preview: Jennifer Hudson is defiant, proud and Aretha demanding "Respect"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 5, 2013
Director David Gordon Green makes his way back to the indie world that gave him his start, years before “Pineapple Express” and “Your Highness” turned his head with “Prince Avalanche. The comically dry dramedy smoothly fits into the career that … Continue reading
This looks like a “Shooter” that is based on a true story. Four Seals, stuck behind enemy lines — Mark Wahlberg and Ben Foster among them. Who has the title role? Taylor Kitsch and Eric Bana are also in the … Continue reading
Woody Allen’s “Blue Jasmine” is doing great per-screen numbers at the box office, making over $40,000 at each of the 50 theaters in just a handful of cities that it is playing in. That strategy could make this drama a … Continue reading