Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A "Disappearance at Clifton Hill" leads to a lifelong obsession
- Movie Review: What might be out there in "The Vast of Night?"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Bingeworthy? Ill-conceived "Space Force" is a mission that should have been aborted
- Netflixable? Finding the girl "Perdida" (Lost) in Patagonia
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 5, 2013
Director David Gordon Green makes his way back to the indie world that gave him his start, years before “Pineapple Express” and “Your Highness” turned his head with “Prince Avalanche. The comically dry dramedy smoothly fits into the career that … Continue reading
This looks like a “Shooter” that is based on a true story. Four Seals, stuck behind enemy lines — Mark Wahlberg and Ben Foster among them. Who has the title role? Taylor Kitsch and Eric Bana are also in the … Continue reading
Woody Allen’s “Blue Jasmine” is doing great per-screen numbers at the box office, making over $40,000 at each of the 50 theaters in just a handful of cities that it is playing in. That strategy could make this drama a … Continue reading