Top Posts & Pages
- The voice-over on Joe Biden's new ad is unmistakable -- Recognize it?
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Netflixable? Colorless "BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky," and don't have much to say
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Movie Review: In the name of all that's holy, don't get stuck in "Tar"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 19, 2013
Long before he took on the gravitas of playing Jesus, actor Jim Caviezel was known for rarely cracking a smile. So his turn as a whimsical, hard-drinking duck hunter with a touch of the poet about him in “Savannah” would … Continue reading
It’s been so long since Nicolas Cage has starred in a straightforward thriller playing a realistic character that “The Frozen Ground” feels like a shock to the system — his, and ours. Mr. Over-the-Top plays a state police detective struggling … Continue reading
Love Jane Lynch’s line about “the least parented generation,” Gen Xers dealing with long-divorced parents from the beginning of America’s divorce boom. Adam Scott and Clark Duke are siblings, Catherine O’Hara and Richard Jenkins are their divorced parents, Jane Lynch … Continue reading