Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Movie Review: Remembering a hot Disco Era record label, "Spinning Gold"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: "A Good Person," a hit-and-miss star vehicle for Pugh and Freeman
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: August 28, 2013
L.A. mayor goes “State of Emergency” to limit the places movies film
It’s a favorite gripe of mine — movies that all are set in or look to have been shot in greater Los Angeles. As if corrupt cops, cute couples, daring detectives, adorable dogs or whatever genre, plotline or situation is … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on L.A. mayor goes “State of Emergency” to limit the places movies film