Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Jungle Cruise" Loses its Way
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Preview: Jennifer Hudson is defiant, proud and Aretha demanding "Respect"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Another tale of "Payback," lamer than all the rest
- Netflixable? Thai College Kids go "Deep" in search of no sleep
- Documentary Review: The "Conjuring" house goes AirBnB -- "The Sleepless Unrest"
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 27, 2013
Kate Winslet’s the villain, Shailene Woodley the young woman encouraged to rebel against a fascist future, to be “Divergent.” Maggie Q also stars in this 2014 adaptation from the studio that has “The Hunger Games” franchise.
Variety is reporting that NBC is going after Tina Fey, who is in between TV projects and not really established in the movies, and Amy Poehler, still an NBC star, to host the next Golden Globes. They did a bang … Continue reading
The best James Brown impersonation of 2013 was Cuba Gooding, Jr.’s single scene riff in “The Butler,” the Oscar winning musician’s son pulling off a little turn, a little shout, a serious suggestion of The Godfather of Soul. Gooding could … Continue reading