Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: Miller shines, sprints and explains as "The Flash"
- Movie Review: Failure is "Elemental" in this Pixar Pic
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- Movie Review -- "Transformers: Rise of the Beasts"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: August 15, 2013
Movie Preview: “The Wind Rises,” Hiyao Miyazaki’s latest
Studio Ghibli tackles a long stretch of Japanese history with this latest Miyazaki anime, due to hit this year’s Toronto Film Festival. This longer than usual trailer suggests it may be more for the Japanese market, capturing and perhaps sanitizing … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Preview: “The Wind Rises,” Hiyao Miyazaki’s latest
Movie Review: “Paranoia”
“Paranoia” is the perfect name for a thriller about how our smart phones are outsmarting us. A star vehicle for “The Other Hemsworth” (“Hungers Games” Liam, not brother Thor, um — Chris), it features a couple of chewy scenes pitting … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “Paranoia”