Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Landmark Film Review: "The Killing Floor," a classic of Labor and African American cinema, newly restored
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 15, 2013
Studio Ghibli tackles a long stretch of Japanese history with this latest Miyazaki anime, due to hit this year’s Toronto Film Festival. This longer than usual trailer suggests it may be more for the Japanese market, capturing and perhaps sanitizing … Continue reading