Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Movie Review: "Hot for teacher" is no longer "cute in "Scarborough," or anywhere else
- Movie Review: "Tom & Jerry" terrorize NYC
- Documentary Review -- "Billie Eilish: The World's a Little Blurry"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Documentary Review: The Unholy Evangelicals/Israeli alliance donating and agitating "'Til Kingdom Come"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: Haunted by his dead wife "As Long as We Both Shall Live?"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: Gruesome deaths and crop failures, "The Curse of Audrey Earnshaw"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 4, 2020
Here’s the way the brain wanders. You’ve just finished reading “The Story of Spanish,” are just now starting on the equally breezy, informal and informative “The Story of French,” books that combine travel with history, geography, etymology and phonetics. You … Continue reading
The older boy has a cassette record to play with, like many children of the late ’70s. His toddler brother has no shortage of plastic tools and toys, Legos and the like. There’s a dog and a parakeet, too. Rich, … Continue reading