Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Movie Review: "Halloween Kills," Halloween dies
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 3, 2020
Bingeworthy? Blanchett leads us to the “conservative revolution” as Phyllis Schlafly, “Mrs. America”
You look at the episode list and you think to yourself, “Do I really want to spend nine hours digging into ten years of the political life of anti-Equal Rights Amendment crusader Phyllis Schlafly?” It’s a valid question. In this, … Continue reading
Even Ed Helms might cringe if the coarse, predictably dumb and absurdly violent Netflix action comedy “Coffee & Kareem” gives him some sort of comeback. Then again, forcing him, Taraji P. Henson and the rest of the cast to repeat … Continue reading
Just outside of Milledgeville, Georgia there’s an organic produce and livestock “eat local” farm run by a collective of combat veterans as a form of self-help therapy, a way of easing them back into civilian life by re-purposing their war … Continue reading
You could never blame Holly Hunter for not working as much as we’d like. She could pick a series, here and there, voice Elastigirl in two “Incredibles” movies, show up in tiny but sparkling supporting turns in “The Big Sick” … Continue reading
Rare is the combat film that’s as awful, and instantly-so, as “Rogue Warfare,” a thriller as inept as its clunky title. It begins with a poorly-accented diatribe by the Supreme Leader (Essam Ferris) of a new terror cell called “The … Continue reading