Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? "The Ruthless (Lo Spietato)" takes us inside the Milan Mafia
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 3, 2020
Bingeworthy? Blanchett leads us to the “conservative revolution” as Phyllis Schlafly, “Mrs. America”
You look at the episode list and you think to yourself, “Do I really want to spend nine hours digging into ten years of the political life of anti-Equal Rights Amendment crusader Phyllis Schlafly?” It’s a valid question. In this, … Continue reading
Even Ed Helms might cringe if the coarse, predictably dumb and absurdly violent Netflix action comedy “Coffee & Kareem” gives him some sort of comeback. Then again, forcing him, Taraji P. Henson and the rest of the cast to repeat … Continue reading
Just outside of Milledgeville, Georgia there’s an organic produce and livestock “eat local” farm run by a collective of combat veterans as a form of self-help therapy, a way of easing them back into civilian life by re-purposing their war … Continue reading
You could never blame Holly Hunter for not working as much as we’d like. She could pick a series, here and there, voice Elastigirl in two “Incredibles” movies, show up in tiny but sparkling supporting turns in “The Big Sick” … Continue reading
Rare is the combat film that’s as awful, and instantly-so, as “Rogue Warfare,” a thriller as inept as its clunky title. It begins with a poorly-accented diatribe by the Supreme Leader (Essam Ferris) of a new terror cell called “The … Continue reading