Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Netflixable? Japanese "Romance Doll" is anything but "Inflatable"
- Netflixable? A "hot for teacher" thriller from Germany, "Black Island (Schwarze Insel)"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review: Dad's dead, and whatever killed him is causing his family "Woe"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 8, 2020
A couple of things make the lovely and entertaining “Dolphin Reef” stand out among the deep-sea documentaries DisneyNature has served up on previous Earth Days. We see dolphins engaged in an underwater brawl, something Disney, BBC and other docs on … Continue reading
What a delightfully light confection “Abe” is, a family dramedy about food, clashing cultures breaking bread together and the celebrated cosmopolis that might be the only place in the world this story could happen — New York. Where else could … Continue reading
Leslie Bibb has lost her husband, but taken on a farm. North Dakota native Josh Duhamel is just the guy to show her the ropes. And goats. April 10 this family friendly one starts streaming.