Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Turkish "My Father's Violin (Babamin Kemani)" tugs at the heartstrings
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Netflixable? "Aileen Wuornos: American Boogeywoman" is trash, and not the good kind
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: Moping our way through "Elsewhere"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? Faith-based dance romance "Faith, Hope & Love" misses a step or three
- Movie Preview: Silverstone, a Tsunami and Sharks? "The Requin"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 8, 2020
A couple of things make the lovely and entertaining “Dolphin Reef” stand out among the deep-sea documentaries DisneyNature has served up on previous Earth Days. We see dolphins engaged in an underwater brawl, something Disney, BBC and other docs on … Continue reading
What a delightfully light confection “Abe” is, a family dramedy about food, clashing cultures breaking bread together and the celebrated cosmopolis that might be the only place in the world this story could happen — New York. Where else could … Continue reading
Leslie Bibb has lost her husband, but taken on a farm. North Dakota native Josh Duhamel is just the guy to show her the ropes. And goats. April 10 this family friendly one starts streaming.