Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Argentine Bigamist uses "So Much Love to Give (Corazon Loco)" as his excuse
- For the last time, Idris Elba sings
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 12, 2020
With its sequel, “Peninsula,” in the can and slated for release whenever the REAL viral invasion lets up (Fall?), I guess I’d best catch up on “Train to Busan,” the movie that inspired it. “Train to Busan” (2016) didn’t reinvent … Continue reading
The school monitors treat the morning Meet and Greet with the kids as an insult contest. Unstylish back pack? Just make sure your “parachute” doesn’t open in the middle of class. Asian kid’s late? Don’t they have buses … Continue reading
How many theaters will close? How many promising films will wind up move to 2021? From The Hollywood Reporter –“If theaters are closed for three months, domestic grosses may struggle to hit $7 billion, a 20-year-plus low.” https://t.co/ReHNvED9jz https://twitter.com/THR/status/1249141270724960259?s=20