Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: The Child Actor's lot, laid bare in "Honey Boy"
- Netflixable? "Holly Star" tries to put the "cute" back in Christmas comedy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 25, 2019
The Oscar nominee and Oscar winner join Joseph Gordon Levitt, Sacha Baron Cohen and Mark Rylance, among others. https://t.co/MvlFImjfyg https://t.co/1eOQAWWogb https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1187863419732541446?s=17
A mother and daughter with everything they own in their SUV move from Tuscon to Oklahoma, and rue the day Mom takes a shortcut through Tulia, Texas. That’s where her tire blows, literally a moment after her cell phone … Continue reading
If you wanted to remake and update that iconic ’80s comedy of teen angst, “The Breakfast Club,” here’s what you might try. The “popular” girl, played by Molly Ringwald? Make her an Instagram star (Hana Hayes) and social media “influencer” … Continue reading
BOX OFFICE: Will “Joker” top “Maleficent 2?” Will “Countdown” clear $10 million? “Once Upon a Time…in Hollywood” returns with 4 new scenes
“Maleficent: Mistress of Evil,” aka “Maleficent 2” underwhelmed — for a Disney franchise picture — on its opening weekend, pulling in $36 million when projections were for it to be well into the $40s. It’s on a lot of screens, … Continue reading