Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? Millie Bobby Brown sleuths as "Enola Holmes"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Movie Review: The horrors of taking a "Shortcut," coming to a drive-in near you
- For the last time, Idris Elba sings
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 25, 2019
The Oscar nominee and Oscar winner join Joseph Gordon Levitt, Sacha Baron Cohen and Mark Rylance, among others. https://t.co/MvlFImjfyg https://t.co/1eOQAWWogb https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1187863419732541446?s=17
A mother and daughter with everything they own in their SUV move from Tuscon to Oklahoma, and rue the day Mom takes a shortcut through Tulia, Texas. That’s where her tire blows, literally a moment after her cell phone … Continue reading
If you wanted to remake and update that iconic ’80s comedy of teen angst, “The Breakfast Club,” here’s what you might try. The “popular” girl, played by Molly Ringwald? Make her an Instagram star (Hana Hayes) and social media “influencer” … Continue reading
BOX OFFICE: Will “Joker” top “Maleficent 2?” Will “Countdown” clear $10 million? “Once Upon a Time…in Hollywood” returns with 4 new scenes
“Maleficent: Mistress of Evil,” aka “Maleficent 2” underwhelmed — for a Disney franchise picture — on its opening weekend, pulling in $36 million when projections were for it to be well into the $40s. It’s on a lot of screens, … Continue reading