Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Netflixable? Even Canada has its gun nut survivalists, prepping for "The Decline"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 25, 2019
The Oscar nominee and Oscar winner join Joseph Gordon Levitt, Sacha Baron Cohen and Mark Rylance, among others. https://t.co/MvlFImjfyg https://t.co/1eOQAWWogb https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1187863419732541446?s=17
A mother and daughter with everything they own in their SUV move from Tuscon to Oklahoma, and rue the day Mom takes a shortcut through Tulia, Texas. That’s where her tire blows, literally a moment after her cell phone … Continue reading
If you wanted to remake and update that iconic ’80s comedy of teen angst, “The Breakfast Club,” here’s what you might try. The “popular” girl, played by Molly Ringwald? Make her an Instagram star (Hana Hayes) and social media “influencer” … Continue reading
BOX OFFICE: Will “Joker” top “Maleficent 2?” Will “Countdown” clear $10 million? “Once Upon a Time…in Hollywood” returns with 4 new scenes
“Maleficent: Mistress of Evil,” aka “Maleficent 2” underwhelmed — for a Disney franchise picture — on its opening weekend, pulling in $36 million when projections were for it to be well into the $40s. It’s on a lot of screens, … Continue reading