Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 25, 2019
The Oscar nominee and Oscar winner join Joseph Gordon Levitt, Sacha Baron Cohen and Mark Rylance, among others. https://t.co/MvlFImjfyg https://t.co/1eOQAWWogb https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1187863419732541446?s=17
A mother and daughter with everything they own in their SUV move from Tuscon to Oklahoma, and rue the day Mom takes a shortcut through Tulia, Texas. That’s where her tire blows, literally a moment after her cell phone … Continue reading
If you wanted to remake and update that iconic ’80s comedy of teen angst, “The Breakfast Club,” here’s what you might try. The “popular” girl, played by Molly Ringwald? Make her an Instagram star (Hana Hayes) and social media “influencer” … Continue reading
BOX OFFICE: Will “Joker” top “Maleficent 2?” Will “Countdown” clear $10 million? “Once Upon a Time…in Hollywood” returns with 4 new scenes
“Maleficent: Mistress of Evil,” aka “Maleficent 2” underwhelmed — for a Disney franchise picture — on its opening weekend, pulling in $36 million when projections were for it to be well into the $40s. It’s on a lot of screens, … Continue reading