Top Posts & Pages
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Disney's "Raya and the Last Dragon" animates an Asia of myth
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
- Movie Review: "Rage" rage at this pokey thriller from Down Under
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 14, 2019
Seems a tad on the nose, which is why many of us thought, “ure. I can totally see that.” She can be scary, although action is outside her normal range. Via Variety Zoe Kravitz to Play Catwoman in ‘The Batman’ … Continue reading
Documentary Review: Traumatized vets seek inner peace via alternative medicine in “From Shock to Awe”
The statistics are shocking. In the decades of commitment to the “War on Terror,” millions have served, and a whopping twenty percent of those who have say they suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from the experience. Twenty-two veterans a … Continue reading
This Nov. 1 release (VOD soon after) is about an alcoholic comic artist who loses it in her journey into Amsterdam’s dark side. “Sin City” and “Terminal” lurid, Susanne Wolff has the title role.