Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Movie Review: Even Swedes fret over their neighbors -- "The Evil Next Door"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 14, 2019
Seems a tad on the nose, which is why many of us thought, “ure. I can totally see that.” She can be scary, although action is outside her normal range. Via Variety Zoe Kravitz to Play Catwoman in ‘The Batman’ … Continue reading
Documentary Review: Traumatized vets seek inner peace via alternative medicine in “From Shock to Awe”
The statistics are shocking. In the decades of commitment to the “War on Terror,” millions have served, and a whopping twenty percent of those who have say they suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from the experience. Twenty-two veterans a … Continue reading
This Nov. 1 release (VOD soon after) is about an alcoholic comic artist who loses it in her journey into Amsterdam’s dark side. “Sin City” and “Terminal” lurid, Susanne Wolff has the title role.