Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 14, 2019
Seems a tad on the nose, which is why many of us thought, “ure. I can totally see that.” She can be scary, although action is outside her normal range. Via Variety Zoe Kravitz to Play Catwoman in ‘The Batman’ … Continue reading
Documentary Review: Traumatized vets seek inner peace via alternative medicine in “From Shock to Awe”
The statistics are shocking. In the decades of commitment to the “War on Terror,” millions have served, and a whopping twenty percent of those who have say they suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from the experience. Twenty-two veterans a … Continue reading
This Nov. 1 release (VOD soon after) is about an alcoholic comic artist who loses it in her journey into Amsterdam’s dark side. “Sin City” and “Terminal” lurid, Susanne Wolff has the title role.