Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The anime sights we'll see, "Weathering with You"
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- No more Sir Bedivere, Rest in Peace, Terry Jones
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Zombi Child" takes the Living/Walking Dead back to their voodoo roots
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 28, 2019
Remember that scene in “World War Z” where the zombies take on ant collectivist behavior and overwhelm the walls of Erezt Israel? There’s such a moment in “Assimilate,” a C-grade thriller about “pod people” who are zombies in all but … Continue reading
Lin Manuel Miranda is producing, making this Rita Moreno doc happen. Long overdue. https://t.co/QP36ag4zac https://t.co/3Cx8exOSJj https://twitter.com/REMEZCLA/status/1188616380519735296?s=17
Mixed reviews came in for the lovely re-edit of this movie, which was marred by Harvey Weinstein in a recut, and then abandoned as his #MeToo troubles exploded. But here’s an Interesting history of the rescue edit that saved “The … Continue reading
It’s not exactly fair, releasing a thriller with the title “Bloody Marie” right around Halloween. But hey, anything to trick the horror crowd into reading subtitles, right? “Bloody Marie” is a Dutch character study, a fraught if not entirely taut … Continue reading