Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The anime sights we'll see, "Weathering with You"
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- No more Sir Bedivere, Rest in Peace, Terry Jones
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Zombi Child" takes the Living/Walking Dead back to their voodoo roots
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 21, 2019
Scorsese said Marvel movies weren’t “cinema,” and he wasn’t wrong. Now Francis Ford Coppola has weighed in with what the tights-wearing “superhero” movies aren’t doing that great movies do. The “Godfather” of “Godfather” movies calls Marvel movies “despicable.” Naah. Doesn’t … Continue reading
“Spivak” is a hapless indie comedy about the last guy in the world you’d figure would “get the girl.” Yes, Michael Cera’s in it. No, he’s not the “last guy” this time around. It’s a “Swingers” that doesn’t swing. The … Continue reading