Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Norway and Jenny Slate shimmer in "The Sunlit Night"
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Movie Review: A comet kills...selectively and "Only"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
- Netflixable? "The Old Guard" brings a comic book franchise to Netflix
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 27, 2019
The Korean director who first gained global fame with his wry creature feature “The Host” reconsiders that host-parasite relationship with his latest, “Parasite.” Bong Joon Ho has a created a dark satire of haves and enterprising have-nots, a film that … Continue reading
Justin Lee, the new King of the B Movies, is back on the screen for his sixth movie in the past two years, a Western wearing the weary title, “Badland.” The writer-director of “The Reckoning,” “Big Legend” and “Any Bullet … Continue reading