The movie is called “The 800,” and is about a legendary battle in which Chinese Nationalists, NOT Mao’s communists, stopped the Japanese.
No matter what the date is elsewhere on planet Earth, in Beijing it’s always 1984. https://t.co/DD1h38a7O3 https://t.co/74FZwj2SjT https://twitter.com/THRGlobal/status/1143755806610878464?s=17
Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: Another Ayer ride-along, this time with "The Tax Collector"
- Netflixable? Of course the French know what "MILF" stands for
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Netflixable? Japanese "Romance Doll" is anything but "Inflatable"
Find a Movie Review