The movie is called “The 800,” and is about a legendary battle in which Chinese Nationalists, NOT Mao’s communists, stopped the Japanese.
No matter what the date is elsewhere on planet Earth, in Beijing it’s always 1984. https://t.co/DD1h38a7O3 https://t.co/74FZwj2SjT https://twitter.com/THRGlobal/status/1143755806610878464?s=17
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Netflixable? "Holly Star" tries to put the "cute" back in Christmas comedy
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Movie Review: Into the melodramatic maelstrom of "1917"
- Movie Review: Twists and tension make "I See You" a sleeper worth tracking down
Find a Movie Review