An LA Times piece that may be self serving –LA hates “runaway production,” ie any film or TV production not filmed in LA — bit also prescient. Think of what happened in “bathroom bill” states.
“Dear Hollywood:” writes @marymacTV
“By criminalizing abortion after six weeks, Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp just turned the millions you save, and the billions you infuse into the state economy, into blood money.” https://t.co/82ddhPsVTl https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1126923628363251712?s=17
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: "Borat Subsequent Moviefilm," just as outrageous, not as funny
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Netflixable? Animated "Over the Moon" marries Chinese animation and sensibilities to Hollywood storytelling
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
Find a Movie Review