An LA Times piece that may be self serving –LA hates “runaway production,” ie any film or TV production not filmed in LA — bit also prescient. Think of what happened in “bathroom bill” states.
“Dear Hollywood:” writes @marymacTV
“By criminalizing abortion after six weeks, Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp just turned the millions you save, and the billions you infuse into the state economy, into blood money.” https://t.co/82ddhPsVTl https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1126923628363251712?s=17
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "Kidnapping Stella"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Jean Reno & Co. are on the road in the desert in "4 latas," or "4L"
- Netflixable? Make-believe you're married, part of having a "Secret Obsession"
- Netflixable? "Swiped" takes a shot at College Kids re-inventing Tinder
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? "Oh, Ramona!" A teen sex comedy from...Romania?
- Movie Review: Disney's "The Lion King" redux
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: "The Golem"
Find a Movie Review