A bit more punch, a little more about characters, looks better than “Olympus Has Fallen,” but is Channing Tatum finally in possession of more screen presence than Gerard Butler? Nice guy, hunky and all, trusting that he has a better script (He’s attracting better scripts), but still…Kind of been there, saved that. “White House Down” opens in late June.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? Scenic Spanish drama "The Skin of the Wolf" tests woman against mountain man
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Movie Review: At long last, "The Croods: A New Age"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Another "Black Beauty," this time with Winslet voicing the horse, for Disney+
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? A Middle School reunion goes very French, and very wrong in "Back to School/La Grande Classe"
Find a Movie Review