Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 27, 2013
David Gordon Green seems to be returning to something like his indie (“George Washington,””Undertow”) roots with this father-son “bonding” comedy. Maybe filtering his zero-box office days through a more commercial post-Apatow/”Pineapple Express” lens. “Prince Avalanche” is a two-hander, set in … Continue reading
Michael Bay’s hyped and hopped up return to straight action didn’t do nearly as well Friday as he might have hoped, and doesn’t even appear to have a shot at reaching the decent but modest $20-22 million opening predicted for … Continue reading