Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Oh, Ramona!" A teen sex comedy from...Romania?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 27, 2013
David Gordon Green seems to be returning to something like his indie (“George Washington,””Undertow”) roots with this father-son “bonding” comedy. Maybe filtering his zero-box office days through a more commercial post-Apatow/”Pineapple Express” lens. “Prince Avalanche” is a two-hander, set in … Continue reading
Michael Bay’s hyped and hopped up return to straight action didn’t do nearly as well Friday as he might have hoped, and doesn’t even appear to have a shot at reaching the decent but modest $20-22 million opening predicted for … Continue reading