Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Argentine Bigamist uses "So Much Love to Give (Corazon Loco)" as his excuse
- For the last time, Idris Elba sings
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Did you catch the RBG/Ruth Bader Ginsburg cameo in "Deadpool 2"?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 27, 2013
David Gordon Green seems to be returning to something like his indie (“George Washington,””Undertow”) roots with this father-son “bonding” comedy. Maybe filtering his zero-box office days through a more commercial post-Apatow/”Pineapple Express” lens. “Prince Avalanche” is a two-hander, set in … Continue reading
Michael Bay’s hyped and hopped up return to straight action didn’t do nearly as well Friday as he might have hoped, and doesn’t even appear to have a shot at reaching the decent but modest $20-22 million opening predicted for … Continue reading