Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Did you catch the RBG/Ruth Bader Ginsburg cameo in "Deadpool 2"?
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- For the last time, Idris Elba sings
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 14, 2013
Interesting to see the second career Gillian Anderson has managed for herself in the UK, playing the counter-terrorism boss to Clive Owen’s field agent in “Shadow Dancer” being her latest Brit role. Andrea Riseborough is the woman turned by agent … Continue reading
The historical baseball biopic “42” did a very healthy $27 million+ at the box office on its opening weekend. Decent reviews, good word of mouth, a subject that caused TV newscasts and sports radio (and other radio) talk shows to … Continue reading