Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Movie Review: The wear and tear of "The Aerialist" dancer's life
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Chilean "Mujeres Arriba" discover the difference between "sex" and "good sex"
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 14, 2013
Interesting to see the second career Gillian Anderson has managed for herself in the UK, playing the counter-terrorism boss to Clive Owen’s field agent in “Shadow Dancer” being her latest Brit role. Andrea Riseborough is the woman turned by agent … Continue reading
The historical baseball biopic “42” did a very healthy $27 million+ at the box office on its opening weekend. Decent reviews, good word of mouth, a subject that caused TV newscasts and sports radio (and other radio) talk shows to … Continue reading