Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Well, at least the Canary Islands glow in "So My Grandma's a Lesbian"
- Movie Review: "Some Southern Waters" wash up on a David Lynch shore
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Movie Review: Bring the kids, but don't forget the hankies, for "Zoo"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: RZA goes Tarantino-ish for "Cut Throat City"
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 23, 2013
Forty-five films into his Oscar-winning career, Colin Firth worries about the same thing a lot of people who’ve held the same job forever fret over — burnout. The Prince of Period Pieces (“The King’s Speech”), Regent of Romance (“Love Actually, … Continue reading
Yeah, it’s a radio show on NPR. But it’s coming to theaters a week from next Thursday, and far be it for me to pass up the chance to turn the interrogation tables on Peter Sagal, the host of the … Continue reading