Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Oh, Ramona!" A teen sex comedy from...Romania?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 23, 2013
Forty-five films into his Oscar-winning career, Colin Firth worries about the same thing a lot of people who’ve held the same job forever fret over — burnout. The Prince of Period Pieces (“The King’s Speech”), Regent of Romance (“Love Actually, … Continue reading
Yeah, it’s a radio show on NPR. But it’s coming to theaters a week from next Thursday, and far be it for me to pass up the chance to turn the interrogation tables on Peter Sagal, the host of the … Continue reading