Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Movie Review: Survival isn't guaranteed on "Rust Creek"
- Netflixable? Ryan Phillipe takes "The 2nd" amendment seriously
- Netflixable? Polish teen is "Fierce (Jak Zostac Gwiazd)" singing in front of the star who doesn't know he's her Dad
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Filipino drama "Finding Agnes" is mopey and soapy
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 16, 2013
One’s a sci-fi picture in which Tom Cruise finds out if Joseph “Tron” Kosinski has a little blockbuster magic left him in his tank — a ruined planet, a conspiracy to keep news of who might still be “down there” … Continue reading
He doesn’t look like the images of the character from comic books. He has a blueish glow for the next “Amazing Spider-Man” movie, due out in 2014. But it’s an arresting look, and the hoodie lends him a certain currency … Continue reading
The first rule of any baseball movie is that the guys cast to star in it have to look like they can play. And in “Home Run,” Scott Elrod had the build, the swagger and the sweet swing of a … Continue reading
Paris-Manhattan” is an amusing little nothing of a movie built around the wit and wisdom of Woody Allen. First-time writer-director Sophie Lellouche has taken bon mots from Allen’s movies and used them to create nothing less than a philosophy of life for her heroine, … Continue reading