Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Netflixable? Taming "Lady Chatterley's Lover"
- Netflixable? Norwegians awaken a "Troll" -- and find out
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A New, Animated Musical -- "Scrooge: A Christmas Carol"
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Movie Review: Are Ryan, Will and Octavia "Spirited?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: Russell Crowe shows off his "Poker Face" in this Aussie thriller
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 16, 2013
One’s a sci-fi picture in which Tom Cruise finds out if Joseph “Tron” Kosinski has a little blockbuster magic left him in his tank — a ruined planet, a conspiracy to keep news of who might still be “down there” … Continue reading
He doesn’t look like the images of the character from comic books. He has a blueish glow for the next “Amazing Spider-Man” movie, due out in 2014. But it’s an arresting look, and the hoodie lends him a certain currency … Continue reading
The first rule of any baseball movie is that the guys cast to star in it have to look like they can play. And in “Home Run,” Scott Elrod had the build, the swagger and the sweet swing of a … Continue reading
Paris-Manhattan” is an amusing little nothing of a movie built around the wit and wisdom of Woody Allen. First-time writer-director Sophie Lellouche has taken bon mots from Allen’s movies and used them to create nothing less than a philosophy of life for her heroine, … Continue reading