Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Documentary Review: A ski resort disaster dissected -- "Buried: The 1982 Alpine Meadows Avalanche"
- Movie Review: "Teacher"
- Movie Review: The Witch oh the witch oh the witches are back -- "Hocus Pocus 2"
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Documentary Review: The Wonder that was Bowie -- "Moonage Daydream"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Just a coupla "Bros," looking for love
- Movie Review: Antonio Banderas classes up "The Enforcer"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 17, 2013
It’s no great stretch to think of Michael Shannon as a hitman. Or Ray Liotta as a hitman’s boss. But “The Iceman,” based on a true story, has a hitman’shome life (Winona Ryder plays the wife), Josh Lucas as an … Continue reading
Lots of supporting players have signed on the dotted line for the big screen version of “Hercules” that Dwayne “The Once and Future Rock” Johnson is set to star in. There’s Ian McShane and John Hurt, Rufus Sewell and Joseph … Continue reading
Science fiction is one film genre that seems to wear its ancestors, the films that inspired it or, less charitably, that it “borrowed” from, with pride. Thus, “Oblivion” has “Scavengers” who dress like Sand People from “Star Wars,” round, red-eyed … Continue reading