Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Movie Review: A comet kills...selectively and "Only"
- Movie Review: "Between Shadow and Soul," a silent remake of "The Third Wife"
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 28, 2013
Deadline.com is reporting that the latest Marvel from Marvel, “Iron Man 3,” will open in North America already a worldwide hit — $195 million in all territories this weekend. Then there’s “Mud,” which enjoyed a decent “wide” opening this weekend, … Continue reading
I am a sucker for the “RED” trailers. The first film was old school, sold with Bruce and Helen and Malkovich and Aerosmith — a hilarious trailer. This time, with Richard Dreyfuss killed off (Morgan Freeman too? Can’t recall.) and … Continue reading
Another in a long line of weak weekends at the movies this year was headlined by “Pain & Gain”, which opened at $20 million and edged the second weekend of “Oblivion” ($17.6) to come home a “winner.” The Michael Bay … Continue reading