Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Binge Worthy? Blanchett leads us to the "conservative revolution" as Phyllis Schlafly, "Mrs. America"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Coffee & Kareem" is an alltime "Netflix Original" low
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 28, 2013
Deadline.com is reporting that the latest Marvel from Marvel, “Iron Man 3,” will open in North America already a worldwide hit — $195 million in all territories this weekend. Then there’s “Mud,” which enjoyed a decent “wide” opening this weekend, … Continue reading
I am a sucker for the “RED” trailers. The first film was old school, sold with Bruce and Helen and Malkovich and Aerosmith — a hilarious trailer. This time, with Richard Dreyfuss killed off (Morgan Freeman too? Can’t recall.) and … Continue reading
Another in a long line of weak weekends at the movies this year was headlined by “Pain & Gain”, which opened at $20 million and edged the second weekend of “Oblivion” ($17.6) to come home a “winner.” The Michael Bay … Continue reading