Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: The plugged-in future's end game -- "LX 2048"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 28, 2013
Deadline.com is reporting that the latest Marvel from Marvel, “Iron Man 3,” will open in North America already a worldwide hit — $195 million in all territories this weekend. Then there’s “Mud,” which enjoyed a decent “wide” opening this weekend, … Continue reading
I am a sucker for the “RED” trailers. The first film was old school, sold with Bruce and Helen and Malkovich and Aerosmith — a hilarious trailer. This time, with Richard Dreyfuss killed off (Morgan Freeman too? Can’t recall.) and … Continue reading
Another in a long line of weak weekends at the movies this year was headlined by “Pain & Gain”, which opened at $20 million and edged the second weekend of “Oblivion” ($17.6) to come home a “winner.” The Michael Bay … Continue reading