Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Binge Worthy? Blanchett leads us to the "conservative revolution" as Phyllis Schlafly, "Mrs. America"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Coffee & Kareem" is an alltime "Netflix Original" low
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 7, 2013
One night a year, all crime is allowed — and the society benefits from this with low unemployment, low crime, and a regular “Host” like existence. Ethan Hawke and Lena Heady play parents trying to keep home and hearth together … Continue reading
“Evil Dead” managed the best horror film opening in ages, pulling in $26 million in ticket sales for its first weekend, guaranteeing this remake of Sam Raimi’s career-launching shocker/laugher. “Mama,” the year’s best horror film thus far, opened with $28 … Continue reading