Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Netflixable? "Oh, Ramona!" A teen sex comedy from...Romania?
- Movie Review: "When Lambs become Lions" takes an African view of the poacher/wildlife guardians conflict
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 7, 2013
One night a year, all crime is allowed — and the society benefits from this with low unemployment, low crime, and a regular “Host” like existence. Ethan Hawke and Lena Heady play parents trying to keep home and hearth together … Continue reading
“Evil Dead” managed the best horror film opening in ages, pulling in $26 million in ticket sales for its first weekend, guaranteeing this remake of Sam Raimi’s career-launching shocker/laugher. “Mama,” the year’s best horror film thus far, opened with $28 … Continue reading