Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Well, at least the Canary Islands glow in "So My Grandma's a Lesbian"
- Movie Review: "Some Southern Waters" wash up on a David Lynch shore
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Movie Review: Bring the kids, but don't forget the hankies, for "Zoo"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: RZA goes Tarantino-ish for "Cut Throat City"
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 7, 2013
One night a year, all crime is allowed — and the society benefits from this with low unemployment, low crime, and a regular “Host” like existence. Ethan Hawke and Lena Heady play parents trying to keep home and hearth together … Continue reading
“Evil Dead” managed the best horror film opening in ages, pulling in $26 million in ticket sales for its first weekend, guaranteeing this remake of Sam Raimi’s career-launching shocker/laugher. “Mama,” the year’s best horror film thus far, opened with $28 … Continue reading