Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Movie Review: A comet kills...selectively and "Only"
- Movie Review: "Between Shadow and Soul," a silent remake of "The Third Wife"
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 7, 2013
One night a year, all crime is allowed — and the society benefits from this with low unemployment, low crime, and a regular “Host” like existence. Ethan Hawke and Lena Heady play parents trying to keep home and hearth together … Continue reading
“Evil Dead” managed the best horror film opening in ages, pulling in $26 million in ticket sales for its first weekend, guaranteeing this remake of Sam Raimi’s career-launching shocker/laugher. “Mama,” the year’s best horror film thus far, opened with $28 … Continue reading