Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A step to down to "Jumanji: The Next Level"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Documentary Review: Surfing twins take on the world and the big waves, "And Two if By Sea: The Hobgood Brothers"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 3, 2013
Don’t expect much. But if you’re waiting with bated break…
“Evil Dead” is earning the best horror film notices since “Mama,” maybe since “Insidious.” Not that it’s in their league, or that of the Sam Raimi film it is based on. Raimi’s film was his debut, with the Coen Brothers … Continue reading
Robert Redford delivers one last lecture on ’60s idealism and passes another baton to Shia LaBeouf in “The Company You Keep,” an engrossing thriller about the last anti-Vietnam War radicals still underground. Redford, along with fellow Oscar winners Susan Sarandon, … Continue reading