Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? South Africa's version of "Crash" is titled "Collision"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Movie Review: "The Black Phone" rings up a horror homage to King, "Twilight Zone" and '70s Childhood
- Movie Review -- "The Witch: Part 2, The Other One" gives witches the "Underworld" treatment
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 15, 2013
This has to be the most promising popcorn/comic book/fanboy film of the summer. Not to limit its possibilities or anything.
Now we’re talking… And this just in, Microsoft Internet Explorer has set up a “Hunger Games” info explorer, just for fanatics. Details are in this Variety story.
Quentin Tarantino made her the most famous stunt woman alive. But Zoe Bell, now 34 and years removed from her breakout in “Grindhouse,” is looking beyond the tumbles, crashes fights and falls. Even though “You’d be surprised how many people … Continue reading