Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Binge Worthy? Blanchett leads us to the "conservative revolution" as Phyllis Schlafly, "Mrs. America"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Coffee & Kareem" is an alltime "Netflix Original" low
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 15, 2013
This has to be the most promising popcorn/comic book/fanboy film of the summer. Not to limit its possibilities or anything.
Now we’re talking… And this just in, Microsoft Internet Explorer has set up a “Hunger Games” info explorer, just for fanatics. Details are in this Variety story.
Quentin Tarantino made her the most famous stunt woman alive. But Zoe Bell, now 34 and years removed from her breakout in “Grindhouse,” is looking beyond the tumbles, crashes fights and falls. Even though “You’d be surprised how many people … Continue reading