Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: The plugged-in future's end game -- "LX 2048"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 1, 2013
Love the beat, the upbeat vibe of Steven Soderbergh’s “Behind the Candelabra,” with Michael Douglas vamping Lee Liberace and Matt Damon eye-popping as the gold digger. May 29, HBO.
Redford teaches us one last lesson about the ’60s. When he was just coming into his own as a movie star. He plays a long on the lam ’60s radical pursued by reporter Shia LaBeouf. There’s Terrence Howard, Brit Marling, … Continue reading
Yeah, she was Sharpay in “High School Musical,” and was good at it. She’s in “Scary Movie 5,” because, well, eventually everyone ends up in a “Scary Movie.” Ashley Tisdale will be 28 this summer, and I’m curious about what … Continue reading
A big cast, texting and talking their way to an understanding of our cell phone addiction and the barriers to communication facing us all? That’s how “Disconnect” looks, based on the trailer, a “Crash” with cell phones. It opens next … Continue reading