Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? South Africa's version of "Crash" is titled "Collision"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Movie Review: "The Black Phone" rings up a horror homage to King, "Twilight Zone" and '70s Childhood
- Movie Review -- "The Witch: Part 2, The Other One" gives witches the "Underworld" treatment
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 1, 2013
Love the beat, the upbeat vibe of Steven Soderbergh’s “Behind the Candelabra,” with Michael Douglas vamping Lee Liberace and Matt Damon eye-popping as the gold digger. May 29, HBO.
Redford teaches us one last lesson about the ’60s. When he was just coming into his own as a movie star. He plays a long on the lam ’60s radical pursued by reporter Shia LaBeouf. There’s Terrence Howard, Brit Marling, … Continue reading
Yeah, she was Sharpay in “High School Musical,” and was good at it. She’s in “Scary Movie 5,” because, well, eventually everyone ends up in a “Scary Movie.” Ashley Tisdale will be 28 this summer, and I’m curious about what … Continue reading
A big cast, texting and talking their way to an understanding of our cell phone addiction and the barriers to communication facing us all? That’s how “Disconnect” looks, based on the trailer, a “Crash” with cell phones. It opens next … Continue reading