Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spiderverse"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: April 20, 2013
EXCLUSIVE: Is Colin Firth’s next movie Matthew Vaughn’s “The Secret Service?”
At the end of my chat with “Arthur Newman” star Colin Firth Friday, I asked that Evergreen, “What’s next?” He’s got “Gambit” with the Coens coming to theaters. He says the Barbra Streisand directed period piece romance “Skinny and Cat,” … Continue reading
Weekend box office: Tom Cruise and “Oblivion” open Big. But is Tom “back”?
A very big Friday suggests that the Universal sci-fi thriller “Oblivion” overcame indifferent reviews to open at over $13 million, with a $40 million weekend within reach. That’s impressive. The film has already earned almost $80 million overseas, which is … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Weekend box office: Tom Cruise and “Oblivion” open Big. But is Tom “back”?