Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Movie Review: Survival isn't guaranteed on "Rust Creek"
- Netflixable? Ryan Phillipe takes "The 2nd" amendment seriously
- Netflixable? Polish teen is "Fierce (Jak Zostac Gwiazd)" singing in front of the star who doesn't know he's her Dad
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Filipino drama "Finding Agnes" is mopey and soapy
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Documentary Review: The definitive biography of Lady Day? "Billie"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 20, 2013
At the end of my chat with “Arthur Newman” star Colin Firth Friday, I asked that Evergreen, “What’s next?” He’s got “Gambit” with the Coens coming to theaters. He says the Barbra Streisand directed period piece romance “Skinny and Cat,” … Continue reading
A very big Friday suggests that the Universal sci-fi thriller “Oblivion” overcame indifferent reviews to open at over $13 million, with a $40 million weekend within reach. That’s impressive. The film has already earned almost $80 million overseas, which is … Continue reading