Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 20, 2013
At the end of my chat with “Arthur Newman” star Colin Firth Friday, I asked that Evergreen, “What’s next?” He’s got “Gambit” with the Coens coming to theaters. He says the Barbra Streisand directed period piece romance “Skinny and Cat,” … Continue reading
A very big Friday suggests that the Universal sci-fi thriller “Oblivion” overcame indifferent reviews to open at over $13 million, with a $40 million weekend within reach. That’s impressive. The film has already earned almost $80 million overseas, which is … Continue reading