Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? Survivalism's last stand hinges on "The Reliant"
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Movie Review: On the road with a pool cue and "Walkaway Joe"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 25, 2013
Sarah Polley’s new documentary is about how we tell the tale of our lives. Some of us bury the lead, some go on and on, fixating on the trivial and repeating themselves (I am related to a few of those). … Continue reading
Deadline.com is reporting that William Monahan, screenwriter of “The Departed” and “Body of Lies,” has been tapped to adapt John Le Carre’s latest novel, “A Delicate Truth,” for the big screen. Haven’t read the book. Are there cell phones in … Continue reading
A good looking but dark and humorless trailer to the comic book sequel, due out in October.
Michael Bay has been saying his “Low budget” comedy “Pain & Gain,” a sometimes gory account of dopey doped up Miami bodybuilders who kidnap a shady businessman and torture him into signing over his fortune, only cost $26 million. Mark … Continue reading