Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? "Oh, Ramona!" A teen sex comedy from...Romania?
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 25, 2013
Sarah Polley’s new documentary is about how we tell the tale of our lives. Some of us bury the lead, some go on and on, fixating on the trivial and repeating themselves (I am related to a few of those). … Continue reading
Deadline.com is reporting that William Monahan, screenwriter of “The Departed” and “Body of Lies,” has been tapped to adapt John Le Carre’s latest novel, “A Delicate Truth,” for the big screen. Haven’t read the book. Are there cell phones in … Continue reading
A good looking but dark and humorless trailer to the comic book sequel, due out in October.
Michael Bay has been saying his “Low budget” comedy “Pain & Gain,” a sometimes gory account of dopey doped up Miami bodybuilders who kidnap a shady businessman and torture him into signing over his fortune, only cost $26 million. Mark … Continue reading