The disastrously disorganized American response to the COVID19 pandemic has me wondering if July is another write off month for the movies, sports, the works. Case numbers are skyrocketing in Florida and other states, a first wave that morphed into a second. LeBron needs to call off this Florida NBA nonsense, college football needs to take another time out. And the release of Christopher Nolan’s #Tenet has been delayed again from July 31 to Aug. 12 because of a surge in COVID-19 cases. Disney? Are you paying attention?
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Bingworthy? Anya Taylor-Joy looks for checkmate in "The Queen's Gambit"
- Netflixable? Animated "Over the Moon" marries Chinese animation and sensibilities to Hollywood storytelling
- The voice-over on Joe Biden's new ad is unmistakable -- Recognize it?
Find a Movie Review