Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "Dancing Queens" is a Swedish drag
- Netflixable: If you cross Max, payback can be "Xtreme (Extremo)"
- Netflixable? Love is by turns "Sweet and Sour" in this Korean romance
- Movie Review: "The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard"
- Movie Review: The plugged-in future's end game -- "LX 2048"
- Movie Review: Depression Era football phenoms, "12 Mighty Orphans" take on Texas
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: Stuck in place "In the Heights"
- Netflixable? Another thriller titled "Awake," another snooze
- Movie Review: Mark Wahlberg's fighting and recalling past lives in "Infinite"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 24, 2020
Lucy Hale stars, and Mindy Cohn (Remember her?) plays the grownup in this July 17 college sex comedy/rom-com release.
It seems like only yesterday that Ron Perlman was just a “Hellboy” twinkle in his director/pal Guillermo del Toro’s eye. Hell, it was only the day BEFORE yesterday that he was the soulful “Beast” on TV’s “Beauty and the … Continue reading
“Money Machine” — a documentary about a mass shooting, money, police cover-ups and political opportunism — has a lot of pithy summations of its setting, “Sin City.” Las Vegas is “a town that knows how to make things disappear — … Continue reading
If there’s an overarching, blanket reaction that one can toss over the speculate fiction films of Christopher Münch, it might be “Yeah, and?” His debut feature and still most famous film, “The Hours and the Times,” was a thought-provoking … Continue reading