Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: Miller shines, sprints and explains as "The Flash"
- Movie Review: A Tragic Gay Romance from Italy, "The Neighbor" (aka "Hotel Milano")
- Movie Review -- "Transformers: Rise of the Beasts"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: June 24, 2020
Movie Preview: What’s “A Nice Girl Like You” doing in a rom-com?
Lucy Hale stars, and Mindy Cohn (Remember her?) plays the grownup in this July 17 college sex comedy/rom-com release.
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Preview: What’s “A Nice Girl Like You” doing in a rom-com?
Ron Perlman, Hollywood’s busiest badass, still finds time for a good Twitter fight
It seems like only yesterday that Ron Perlman was just a “Hellboy” twinkle in his director/pal Guillermo del Toro’s eye. Hell, it was only the day BEFORE yesterday that he was the soulful “Beast” on TV’s “Beauty and the … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Ron Perlman, Hollywood’s busiest badass, still finds time for a good Twitter fight
Documentary Review: A mass shooting and its victims are brushed off by the Vegas “Money Machine”
“Money Machine” — a documentary about a mass shooting, money, police cover-ups and political opportunism — has a lot of pithy summations of its setting, “Sin City.” Las Vegas is “a town that knows how to make things disappear — … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Documentary Review: A mass shooting and its victims are brushed off by the Vegas “Money Machine”
Movie Review: Aliens, Obama and Eisenhower “play through” on “The 11th Green”
If there’s an overarching, blanket reaction that one can toss over the speculate fiction films of Christopher Münch, it might be “Yeah, and?” His debut feature and still most famous film, “The Hours and the Times,” was a thought-provoking … Continue reading