Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 24, 2020
Lucy Hale stars, and Mindy Cohn (Remember her?) plays the grownup in this July 17 college sex comedy/rom-com release.
It seems like only yesterday that Ron Perlman was just a “Hellboy” twinkle in his director/pal Guillermo del Toro’s eye. Hell, it was only the day BEFORE yesterday that he was the soulful “Beast” on TV’s “Beauty and the … Continue reading
“Money Machine” — a documentary about a mass shooting, money, police cover-ups and political opportunism — has a lot of pithy summations of its setting, “Sin City.” Las Vegas is “a town that knows how to make things disappear — … Continue reading
If there’s an overarching, blanket reaction that one can toss over the speculate fiction films of Christopher Münch, it might be “Yeah, and?” His debut feature and still most famous film, “The Hours and the Times,” was a thought-provoking … Continue reading