Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Jolie is the you-know-what weight in "Those Who Wish Me Dead"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 28, 2020
Yeah, we could all totally see her as this, right? Jacki Weaver also stars.
It’s a common theme in fantasy fiction stories that deal with immortality, the idea that living forever isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. But you don’t have to add the supernatural to learn that lesson. Just live long enough, … Continue reading
Old Rule — any movie or TV show in the horror genre that uses an electronic harpsichord in its score MUST be a comedy. “The Addams Family” and “The Munsters” forever made it so. New Rule — All zombie movies … Continue reading