Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 28, 2020
Yeah, we could all totally see her as this, right? Jacki Weaver also stars.
It’s a common theme in fantasy fiction stories that deal with immortality, the idea that living forever isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. But you don’t have to add the supernatural to learn that lesson. Just live long enough, … Continue reading
Old Rule — any movie or TV show in the horror genre that uses an electronic harpsichord in its score MUST be a comedy. “The Addams Family” and “The Munsters” forever made it so. New Rule — All zombie movies … Continue reading