Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: Jolie is the you-know-what weight in "Those Who Wish Me Dead"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 2, 2020
Never have I ever wanted to reach through a screen and give a screenwriter a good, hard “What the hell is the MATTER with you?” shaking. Until “The Dinner Party.” An exasperatingly amateur and funereal “Satanic ritual sacrifice” horror outing, … Continue reading
A filmmaker creates an imaginary letter to his daughter in dreaming of a world where best current practices and technology are applied to solve climate change in “2040,” an almost tearfully optimistic take on a subject that has long lived … Continue reading
The idea is that “Just!Mercy” free rentals is that they “encourage “systemic racism” education.” https://t.co/OmG4M46qKe https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1267823593322213376?s=20
Is there anything we don’t know about Carrie Fisher’s life, thanks to her own decades of “over-sharing,” in print, in interviews and on stage? Sure there is. And Sheila Weller’s all-forgiving portrait of the screen icon, daughter of Hollywood royalty, … Continue reading
3 Brothers-Radio Raheem, Eric Garner And George Floyd. pic.twitter.com/EB0cXQELzE — Spike Lee (@SpikeLeeJoint) June 1, 2020