Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Workplace Ditzes in the Zoom Meeting era -- "Out of Office"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Netflixable? Belgian "Noise" eats up your quiet time as you try to make sense of it
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: June 3, 2020
Netflixable? “High Strung Free Dance”
Pretty young performers struggle to get that first break in The Big City in “High Strung Free Dance,” a Broadway music and dance melodrama that, like its predecessor, “High Strung,” has most of its edge rubbed off. This is a … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Netflixable? “High Strung Free Dance”
Movie Preview: “AMERICAN FIGHTER,” Tommy Flanagan punches up
He plays the old guy who let’s the kids get into underground brawling in this one.
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Preview: “AMERICAN FIGHTER,” Tommy Flanagan punches up
Movie Review: A Grieving Man and his Motorcycle, “A Thousand Miles Behind”
A man loses his wife and daughter in a car crash and seeks solace on his Ducati Scrambler X riding the mountains, beaches and deserts of California in the somber, largely dialogue and incident-free “A Thousand Miles Behind.” I liked … Continue reading