Top Posts & Pages
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Disney's "Raya and the Last Dragon" animates an Asia of myth
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
- Movie Review: "Rage" rage at this pokey thriller from Down Under
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 5, 2020
As moving and lovely as the Oscar-winning film biography “Walk the Line” was, we could tell, just watching it, that there was one part of the story that nobody involved was getting right. And we could tell the filmmakers knew … Continue reading
Well, maybe we don’t all have as much time to kill as we did a month or three ago. A lot of people are going back to work, after all. So two and a half hours of a dawdling wank … Continue reading
The problem with “Mr. Topaz” is underlined, under-scored and trumpeted at approximately one hour in to this “lost” Peter Sellers comedy. That’s when Sellers’ “Pink Panther” foil, Herbert Lom bursts on the screen, jolts the lethargic back to life and … Continue reading